Alright so it is almost a few weeks into 2012 (I wrote it right the first time finally) and it is time to put my resolutions to paper and make them official and also make myself accountable.
- WRITE MORE – I want to blog more and really do more with that so that is my first resolution (it’s like Jan 26th and I’m just posting so this one already needs work)
- READ MORE – I used to read all the time and now I only really read if it’s required. I want to read at least a book a month and maybe even start a bookclub.
- EXERCISE – I have been really good about this so far this year sometimes doing two a days like yoga in the morning and gym in the afternoon. Also not having a car has made me walk more than before as well.
- ORGANIZE EVERYTHING – I need a better life system so from now on, Monday mornings is my check in for the week to go over my schedule, figure out what is due and how to get it all done. I also need to continue with my room organization. Is it getting better but my room ate one of my dad’s expensive watches so until I find it, I cannot call it resolved!
- FRIENDS – I need to do a better job of keeping up with some of my friends. I have quite a few from over the years but I am very much out of sight, out of mind at times and I need to do better about checking in and keeping up with what everyone is doing. And reading their facebook timeline doesn’t count.
I think 5 is a good and manageable number of resolutions so I am going to end it there.