Being that it is 12/12/12 it seemed like a good day to reflect. I found this interesting post from a friend and fellow blogger, Kelly Tang!! She did a post on her new blog (http://livetangy.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-was-year-i.html) about goal setting that inspired me. So here goes the DCfunemployment Edition.
How will you create providence in the next coming days until the end of year?
So I looked up providence because I was not totally sure what they were looking for when they asked that and I found “God conceived as the power sustaining and guiding human destiny”. Whoa. So that’s a lot to do in 20 days but here I go! I’m not sure about my powers to guide human destiny but I plan to spend the rest of the month enjoying and mapping my destiny. I want to kick off getting in shape for this half marathon that I signed up for and get my life organized for 2013. Hopefully by working hard I can inspire other people with my coming transformation.
2012 was the year I _______!
- Worked for DC public schools (and left).
- Got back into bartending and loved it!
- Went to some pretty epic parties and events!
- Spent the summer traveling across country (sadly not in a road trip).
- Had one of the best summers ever working with some AMAZING people that I miss everyday.
- Discovered SWAPPING!!
- Fell in love with vintage.
- Found an awesome new hair dresser!!
- Dyed my hair plum (the color of the season) on a whim
- Signed up for a half marathon.
- Got serious about blogging and made some blogging BFFs!!!
- Traveled to Bali, Indonesia.
- Rediscovered my love of dance.
- Moved out of the house!
- Got two great roommates.
2013 will be the year you _______!
- Learn how to DJ
- Travel internationally twice :-O
- Throw a couple events
- Complete a half marathon!!
- Cook more!!
- Dance more!!
- Read at least 2 books a month.
- Have at least 2 Stella & Dot Parties a month!
This will probably get added to but that’s what I am thinking for 2013!! Should be a pretty epic year and I’m ready for it!!! Thanks to all the wonderful people that I have met that have made it so epic!