I have heard that your final hand in Apples to Apples is supposed to say something about who you are and your personality. This is mine (with definitions from dictionary.com unless otherwise noted) from a game with some friends:
- American (“a citizen of the United States of America”) – Which I am!
- Lucky (“having or marked by good luck; fortunate”) – Which I often am, I mean look at my life! Some call it luck, I call it #blessed
- Boisterous (“rough and noisy; noisily jolly or rowdy; clamorous; unrestrained”) – Yeah I am, I’ll admit it.
- Charming (“a power of pleasing or attracting, as through personality or beauty”) – I would say that I am.
- Cheesy (“Trying too hard, unsubtle, and inauthentic” – urban dictionary came the closest to getting the definition right) – Lol at times, I am more like cheesy humor. I grew up with a dad who was the king of the “dad jokes” and threw around a lot of cheese. Guess some stuck. (in fact that was probably a lil cheesy)
- Eccentric (“deviating from the recognized or customary character, practice, etc.; irregular; erratic; peculiar;odd” – I also liked “not situated in the center”) – Totally I mean look at this blog!
- Fresh (“hip, current, with the times” <—— they need a fresher definition on urban dictionary but this was close) – Yeah I would say I am as well.
So yeah next time you play Apples to Apples see what you get! You might find some interesting fun things out from your final hand.